5-12. LATCH COVER LEVER
(8) Depress spring (4) and latch (6), with lever
(1) in UNLOCK position, until hole B in
latch is visible below housing (9).
(9) Insert 1/4-inch diameter punch in hole B.
(10) Install latch cover (3) on housing (9) and
secure with three screws (2). Tighten
screws to 51 to 64 pound-inches.
(11) Remove 1/4-inch diameter punch from
5-13. DUST COVER ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
This task covers:
Tools, Special Tools and Test Equipment
Torque Wrench, 1/2-inch drive, 500 pounds
Socket Handset Key, 3/8-inch
Special Environmental Conditions
Socket, Socket Handset Wrench, 1/2-inch