UNIT MOUNTING BOLT ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT.
This task covers.
General Safety Instructions:
High voltage and exposed rotating parts are
Self locking Nut (4)
used in the refrigerant on unit. Personal injury
can result if power is connected.
Chain, swivel and rivet are an assembly and do not
have to be disassembled unless it is for replacement.
The following procedures are typical for all four unit
mounting bolt assemblies.
a. Removal. Remove screw (1) and unit mounting bolt (2)
(1) Remove self locking nut (3), swivel (4), flat washer (5) and screw (2). Discard self locking nut
(2) Drill through rivet (6) using drill bit slightly smaller than rivet diameter. Remove any remaining rivet material,
swivel (4) and chain (7).
(1) Install rivet (6), swivel (4) and chain (7).
(2) Assemble unit mounting bolt assembly (2), new self locking nut (3), swivel (4), and flat washer (5).
(1) Install unit mounting bolt (2) and screw (1).