(1) Turn shut off valves fully counterclockwise to backseat them.
(2) Open service manifold pressure and compound gauge valves.
(3) Open service manifold charge valve. Operate recovery limit and allow refrigerant to purge from hoses.
(4) Close service manifold valves.
(5) Shut down recovery unit.
(6) Disconnect service manifold pressure gauge hose from discharge flare coupling and compound gauge hose
from suction flare coupling.
(7) Install two shut off valve and flare coupling caps.
Close front top doors.
Close both side doors.