DIFFERENTIAL OIL PRESSURE SWITCH S5 REPLACEMENT. - Continued
Loosen screw (1) and remove cover (2) from new differential oil pressure switch (5)
Step 2 applies only to new differential oil pressure switch. A new differential oil pressure
switch Is configured with a jumper connected for operation at 115 Vac and must be
removed for use with 208/230 Vac.
(2) Remove and discard metal jumper from between terminals M and 2.
(3) Install differential oil pressure switch (5), two new lock washers (15) and bolts (14).
(4) Using tags on old differential pressure switch (5) for reference, neatly route capillary tubing (10) to tees (12)
and carefully coil excess tubing as necessary.
(5) Aline each capillary tube (10) to tee (12) and tighten two flare nuts (11).
(6) Install three clamps (8) around capillary tubes (10). Install three bolts (7), and new self locking nuts (6).
(7) Install grommet (13).
(8) Push four wire leads (3) into differential oil pressure switch (5) and using tags and wiring diagram (fig. 2-4),
install wire leads and screws (4). Remove tags.
(9) Install cover (2) and tighten screw (1).
Install tie down straps (9) as necessary to secure capillary tubes (10).
Close left side door.