(4) Starting with an end, carefully attach the new gasket material to the metal. Press into firm contact all
c. Blind nut (rivnut) replacement.
(1) Drill out old blind nut using a drill bit slightly smaller than the body of the blind nut. Remove blind nut.
(2) Install new blind nut.
d. Nut plate replacement..
(1) Drill out rivets securing old nut plate using a drill bit slightly smaller than the rivet. Remove nut plate.
(2) Position new nut plate in place and secure using new rivets.
e. Lifting handle replacement.
(1) Remove six screws (1) and nuts (2). Remove handle (3) and enclosure (4).
(2) Position enclosure (4) on the inside and handle (3) on the outside of enclosure.
(3) Aline mounting holes and secure using six screws (1) and nuts (2).
(4) Reassemble unit.
FOLLOW-ON MAINTENANCE: Conntect power at power source.