4-25. LOWER FRONT PANEL
AND CIRCUIT BREAKER ACCESS BAFFLE
Disconnect input power to the air conditioner before performing any Internal
maintenance. Voltages used can KILL. Shutting the unit off at the control panel
does not disconnect unit power.
Preliminary procedure: Turn unit power off at power source, If there is a chance that it will be turned on, also disconnect
power cable to air conditioner.
Lower Front Panel
and Circuit Breaker Access Baffle
(1) Using screwdriver, loosen four captive panel fasteners and remove circuit breaker access baffle.
(2) Using screwdriver, loosen five captive panel fasteners in lower front panel.
(3) Tilt top of lower front panel out and lift panel up to remove,
(1) Check that panel and baffle are not bent, cracked, or punctured.
(2) Check that gasket and insulation are not torn, loose, or missing.
(3) Check that information plates are readable and in place.
(4) Refer all repairs/replacement to direct support maintenance.