Preliminary procedure: Remove top panel. (See para 424.)
Removal. Lift mist eliminator straight up and out of guides.
(1) Wash in mild detergent and water solution.
(2) Rinse thoroughly in clear water.
(3) Shake out excess water prior to installation.
(1) Check for punctures, cuts, and other visible damage.
(2) Check for packed or mashed areas that would block air flow.
(3) Replace if found bad.
Installation. Slide mist eliminator straight down into guides.
Follow-on procedure: Install top panel. (See para 424.)