4-37. CONTROL PANEL - Continued.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove twelve screws and flat washers Remove Conditioned air intake grllle Be careful
not to damage grille gaskets.
(3) Using screwdriver, loosen five captive panel fastener screws.
(4) Tip top of lower front panel away from unit and lift panel up to clear flange on bottom of panel.
(5) Using screwdriver and wrench, loosen screw and nut in the two loop clamps that hold the sensing bulb and
Take care that sensing bulb capillary line is not kinked and that bulb and capillary
are not cut or damaged during removal.
(6) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove screw, nut, and clamp that retain sensing bulb capillary to side