4-45. JUNCTION BOX REMOVAL/lNSTALLATION - Continued.
(11) Connect the following harness connectors:
P21 to J21
P14 to J14
P4 to J4
P1O to J1O
(12) Insert bottom flange of lower front panel inside the lip of the cabinet base.
(13) Push top of lower front panel into position.
(14) Using screwdriver, secure lower front panel with five captive panel screws.
(15) Connect power cable.
(16) Turn on power at power source.
4-6. JUNCTION BOX ACCESS TO INTERNAL COMPONENTS
Disconnect input power to the air conditioner before performing any internal
maintenance, Voltages used can KILL. Shutting the unit off at the control panel
does not disconnect unit power.
(1) Turn power off at power source.
(2) Disconnect power cable at air conditioner.
(3) Using screwdriver, loosen five captive panel fasteners in lower front panel.