ARMY TM 9-4120-380-14
AIR FORCE TO 35E9136-21
Acetone and Methyl-Ethyl Ketone (MEK) are flammable and their vapors can be
explosive. Repeated or prolonged skin contact or inhalation of vapors can be toxic Use a
well-ventilated area, wear gloves, and keep away from sparks or flame.
(4) Clean area for new foam, using acetone or MEK and a stiff brush
(5) Coat surfaces of metal and foam with adhesive Let both surfaces dry until adhesive is tacky but will not stick
(6) Carefully attach foam (6) to metal surface Press into firm contact all over.
(7) Secure front panel (4) and screen (7) with 12 rivets (5) and (8)
(1) Remove 12 rivets (5) and (8) securing front panel (4) and screen (7).
(2) Remove front panel (4) and screen (7).
(3) Install new screen (7) and front panel (4) and secure with 12 rivets (5) and (8)
a. Position panel (4) in place.
b. Secure with six screws (3), lockwashers (2), and flat washers (1).
FOLLOW ON PROCEDURE
Connect air conditioner input power at source.