ARMY TM 9-4120-380-14
AIR FORCE TO 35E9-136-21
TERMINAL BOARDS (TB1 AND TB2). This task covers inspection, removal and installation.
Disconnect input power to the air conditioner before performing any internal
maintenance. Voltages used can KILL. Shutting the unit off at the control panel does
not disconnect unit power.
(1) Disconnect air conditioner input power at source; and
(2) Remove control box assembly (paragraph 4 27).
a. Check terminal boards for loose or corroded terminals, cracks and obvious damage. Replace terminal board if
b. Check that wire leads are secure and properly located (see fig FO-2).
a. Tag and disconnect leads
b. For TB 1, remove four screws (4), flat washers (2), locknuts (1) and terminal board (6).
c. For TB2
(1) Remove six screws (4), flat washers (2), and locknuts (1)
(2) Remove terminal board slide assembly (5)
(3) Remove two terminal board sections (6) and three mounting spacers (3)
a. Cut terminal boards (6) length.
b. For TB 1, install terminal board with four screws (4), flat washers (2), and locknuts (1).