Section II. SERVICE UPON RECEIPT OF EQUIPMENT
(1) Cut steel strapping.
(2) Remove plastic wrap.
(3) Lay unit on side with help of assistant.
(4) Remove four mounting bolts. Keep bolts for permanent mounting.
(1) Inspect the equipment for damage incurred during shipment. If the equipment
has been damaged, report the damage on DD Form 6, Packaging Improvement Plan.
(2) Check the equipment against the packing slip to see if the shipment is complete.
Report all discrepancies in accordance with the instructions of TM 38-750.
(3) Check to see whether the equipment has been modified.
(4) Report any modifications.
a. SHELTER OR VAN, AIR CONDITIONER LOCATION.
(1) See Figures 4-1 and 4-2 for dimensions and location of mounting hardware.