(5) Bolt unit to brackets, four places. Hardware supplied with unit.
(6) Fill in and seal around air conditioner to prevent loss of conditioned air. Flexible
plastic foam and pressure sensitive tape may be used.
For safe operation, user must connect # 10 AWG ground wire to the
external ground connection. Make certain that shelter is properly
(7) Connect #10 AWG ground wire from the shelter ground to air conditioner ground
stud. The ground connection is located above and to the right of the condenser fan guard. Refer
(8) Drain line. Remove one of four condensate drain plugs located at the lower edge
(9) Connect mating power supply connector to J1.
Power supply circuit breaker must be OFF. Installation must be
checked prior to turning ON power.
I N S T A L L A T I O N CHECK
(2) Perform steps in Paragraph 4-6 before placing unit in operation.
High voltage can kill.
(1) Disconnect power cable at J1.
(2) Remove insulating material from area around air conditioner.