1. Remove eleven rivets (4) holding damper assembly (5) to casing and remove
2. Disassemble the knob (6) from the chain.
1. Replace spring (1) by unhooking it from chain assembly and reattaching new
Dry cleaning solvent used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to
personnel and property.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. Flash point of
solvent is 100 F to 138 F (38 C to 59 C).
2. Replace sealing strips (2 and 3) on panel by scraping old material off until panel
is clean and clean with solvent. Apply adhesive on both panel and replacement sealing strips.
Allow to dry until tacky. Apply strips to prepared surface.
3. Replace door, hinge, channel, as necessary.
d. INSTALLATION. Rivet damper assembly (5) back in place.
CONDENSATE DRAIN LINES
This task covers:
a . Inspection
b . Cleaning
e . Replacement
d . Removal