1. Remove cotter pin (7), spring (8), and ball (9) from end of each drain tube.
2. Loosen air conditioner mounting bolts.
3. Place a 3/4-inch board under one side of the air conditioner to tilt slightly.
4. Pour about 1 pint (1/2 liter) of water into the lower end of the drip pan below the
5. Verify that the water flows out of the drip pan through the drain tube.
6. Tilt the air conditioner the opposite direction and repeat the flow test on the other
7. Water should drain freely through both tubes. If it does not, remove, clean,
8. Tighten mounting bolts.
9. Inspect tubing for splits, cracks, breaks, and deterioration. Replace as necessary.
1. Flush out tubing with fresh clean water.
2. Disconnect tubing.
3. Use a small diameter brush or soft wire to clean tubing.
REPAIR. Repair by replacing tubing.
1. Remove hose clamps (1) and clamp loops (6).
2. Remove left mounting bracket for junction box (12).
3. Remove drain hose (2) and drain tubing (3 and 11).
Cut replacement drain hose (2) to desired size.
Slide drain hose (2) over fixed tube section inside casing and secure with one hose
Replace ball (9), spring (8), and cotter pin (7).
Insert drain tube (3 and 11) into drain hose (2) and secure with other hose
Install left mounting bracket for junction box (12).
Secure drain tube (3 and 11) with screw (4) and clamp loop (6).