Remove grommets from control panel and information plate
Remove six rivets to separate information plate (11) from control panel (7).
1. Inspect information plate for legibility, damage, and security.
3. Check all wires and leads for fraying, missing terminals, and broken solder joints.
4. Check rotary shafts on switches (S) and (S1) for looseness.
5. Check sensing line for breaks, kinks, and damage.
6. Refer to Tables 4-3 and 4-4 for continuity checks.
CONTROL PANEL WIRING HARNESS CONTINUITY CHECK
CONTROL PANEL ELECTRICAL LEADS CONTINUITY CHECK