1. Repair electrical components, rivets, grommets, and panel by replacement.
2. Replace or repair broken leads or terminals, resolder broken solder joints. Refer
1. Secure information plate (Fig 4-15, item 11) to control panel (7) with six rivets.
2. Install switch grommets.
3. Install temperature selector switch (S1) (Fig 4-17, item 9) to panel and secure
with six screws (7) and nuts (8).
4. Install switch (S) (Fig 4-16, item 4) with lockwasher (3) to control panel and
secure with nut (2) furnished with switch.
5. Replace knob (1) on switch (S) (4).
6. Install switch (S7) (Fig 4-18, item 4) to control panel and secure with nut (1),
lockwasher (2), and locking ring (3).
7. Connect all electrical leads and wiring harness. Refer to wiring diagram FO-1 for
Use tie straps to tie wires clear of control operation. Electrical
leads should not interfere with control operation.
8. Attach panel (Fig 4-15, item 4) to control panel (7) and secure with four screws
(2) and nuts (5).
Carefully feed the sensing line (6) with grommet (3) through the
slot located on the side of the panel (4) and snap grommet in place.
9. Mount control panel (7) to junction box using four bolts and flat washers.
Carefully feed sensing bulb through clamp loop on well inlet and tighten in