Open high pressure charging manifold valve.
Observe scale. Continue to charge system until tank weight has decreased by
3.0 pounds (1.35 kg).
Immediately close high pressure service valve.
Close high pressure charging manifold valves and refrigerant tank valve.
SLOWLY loosen high pressure service hose to release hose pressure.
10. Close low pressure manifold valve.
11. Disconnect service hose from air conditioner and replace valve cap.
12. Position mode selector switch to COOL and temperature selector switch to
13. Operate air conditioner for 15 minutes.
14. Check sight glass for bubbles. If bubbles are present, the system is
15. Reinstall access cover and secure with two screws.