4. Wrap solenoid and quench valve (4) with wet rags to act as a heat sink during
debrazing and prevent damage to valves.
6. Debraze valve connections and remove valve (4). Inspect and replace if necessary.
1. Wrap solenoid valves and replacement expansion valve (4) with wet rags to act as
a heat sink and prevent damage to valves.
3. Braze replacement expansion valve (4) in place.
4. Secure expansion valve (4) in place with two bolts (1), spacers (3), and
5. Inject approximately 1 ounce of thermal mastic onto sensing bulb.
Use care to avoid kinking or breaking sensing line.
6. Insert sensing bulb into position by moving back and forth to distribute thermal
mastic and until sensing bulb is fully seated.
11. Install top panel and secure with 11 screws and rain seal washers.
12. Install access cover and secure with two screws.
13. Install canvas cover and secure with 16 screws and rain seal washers.