High voltage can kill.
1. Disconnect power supply.
2. Remove 16 screws and rain seal washers, and canvas cover.
3. Remove 11 screws and rain seal washers and top panel.
4. Loosen two panel fasteners and remove lower panel.
5. Loosen four captive screws and remove junction box with control panel.
Use great care to avoid contact with liquid refrigerant or refrigerant
gas being discharged from any container under pressure. Sudden
and irreversible tissue damage can result from freezing. Wear
thermal protective gloves and a face protector or safety glasses in
any situation where skin or eye contact is possible.
Prevent contact of refrigerant gas with flame or hot metal surfaces.
Heat causes the refrigerant to break down and form carbonyl
chloride (phosgene), a highly toxic and corrosive gas. In case of
refrigerant leaks, ventilate area immediately.
7. Remove four screws (1), two lockwashers (4) and bracket (2) from L1 (5).
8. Remove screw and clamp for pressure regulator.
9. Remove two screws (8) and lockwashers (9) for mounting bracket of L2 (10).
10. Disconnect electrical leads.
11. Wrap wet rags around solenoid valves and quench valve to act as a heat sink
13. Debraze solenoid valves from tubing.