1. Install pressure regulator in a test fixture.
2. Attach a nitrogen bottle with regulator and hose to inlet port of regulator.
3. Connect another hose with pressure guage to outlet port.
4. Slowly apply 100 psig of nitrogen to the pressure regulator being tested.
5. Outlet port pressure gauge should not read more than 70 psig. If reading is
higher, the pressure regulator is defective.
Do not attempt to adjust pressure regulator valves. The valves are
factory set and sealed.
Wrap replacement valve with wet rags to act as a heat sink during brazing.
Braze pressure regulator valve (4) to tubing.
Secure pressure regulator valve (4) and tubing in place with clamp (2), screw (1),
and nut (3).
Reinstall top panel and secure with 11 screws and rain seal washers.
10. Reinstall access cover and secure with two screws.
11. Reinstall canvas cover and secure with 16 screws and rain seal washers.