1. Using the same setup as above and with nitrogen pressure at 555 psig, adjust the
pressure relief valve to 555 psig. Use an open end wrench on the hex fitting and an adjustable
wrench on the valve body.
2. Reduce nitrogen pressure to zero, disconnect cylinder, and remove pressure relief
valve from test fixture.
3. If unable to adjust the pressure relief valve within tolerance, replace.
d . INSTALLATION.
Install replacement pressure relief valve (1) into adapter (2) and tighten.
Install two screws and access cover.
Install junction box and control panel and tighten four captive screws.
Attach lower panel and secure with two panel fasteners.
Replace access cover and secure with two screws.
High voltage can kill.
1. Disconnect power supply.
2. Loosen two panel fasteners and remove lower panel.
3. Loosen four captive screws and remove junction box with control panel.
4. Visually inspect dehydrator for damage. Check for missing or loose parts.