High voltage can kill.
1. Disconnect power supply.
2. Remove 16 screws and rain seal washers, and canvas cover.
3. Remove 11 screws and rain seal washers, and top panel.
4. Loosen two panel fasteners and remove lower panel.
5. Loosen four captive screws and remove junction box with control panel.
6. Inspect all refrigeration tubing, fittings, tees, and elbows for cracks, breaks,
dents, kinks, nicks, and gouges. Check for dirt and corrosion. Mark and/or note location of
7. Check for evidence of leakage. Perform leak test, if leakage is suspected. Refer to
3. Debraze and remove defective tubes, fittings. etc.
2. Braze replacement tubing, fittings, etc. in place.
7. Install junction box and control panel and tighten four captive screws.