8. Install lower panel and tighten two panel fasteners.
9. Install top panel and secure with 11 screws and rain seal washers.
10. Install canvas cover and secure with 16 screws and rain seal washers.
High voltage can kill.
1. Disconnect power supply.
2. Remove 16 screws and rain seal washers, and canvas cover.
3. Remove 11 screws and rain seal washers and top panel.
4. Internally and externally inspect housing for dents, cracks, breaks, dents, kinks,
nicks, and gouges, deformation, loose or missing hardware, and other damage.
Components located in the repair area may have to be removed
prior to the repair. Refer to applicable paragraphs in Chapters 4
and 5 for removal instructions.
1. Repair rivet nuts, rivets, and nut plates by replacement. Refer to Paragraph 5-2.
2. Seal all riveted joints after riveting with 13211E3465 sealant or MIL-A-46106,
Type I adhesive sealant.
3. Replace loose, damaged, or missing insulation, acoustic foam, or rubber parts.
4. Remove damaged insulation or rubber foam.