Dry cleaning solvent (PD-680) used to clean parts is potentially
dangerous to personnel and property.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. Flash point of solvent
is 100 F to 138 F (38C to 59 C).
5. Using abrasive cloth and PD-680 solvent, thoroughly clean all areas to be
6. Bond acoustic foam and plastic foam with MMM-A-121 adhesive.
7. Bond rubber parts to metal with MMMA-1617, Type II adhesive.
8. Repair handles by removing rivets and installing new handles.
Components removed to allow repair must be reinstalled. Refer to
applicable paragraph in Chapters 4 and 5.
top panel and secure with 11 screws and rain seal washers.
10. Install canvas cover and secure with 16 screws and rain seal washers.
11. Connect power supply.