Table 4-1. Unit PMCS Quarterly Schedule-Continued
Item To Be
(3) Move thermostat Iever about 10 degrees F (5.6 degrees C)
below room temperature. Heating equipment and fan
should shut off.
Do not operate cooling ii outdoor temperature
is below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C).
(1) Move the system switch on thermostat to COOL. See
(2) Move thermostat lever about 10 degrees F (5.6 degrees C)
(3) Move thermostat lever about 10 degrees F (5.6 degrees C)
above room temperature Compressor should stop and fan
should continue to run about 90 seconds after the
compressor shuts down.
(1) Move thermostat system switch to OFF and fan switch to
(2) Move fan switch to the AUTO position. Fan operation is
controlled by heating or cooling system.
Section VI. TROUBLESHOOTING
General .................................Para 4-14
Troubleshooting ........................ Para 4-15
4-14. GENERAL. This section contains unit troubleshooting information for locating and correcting most of the
operating troubles which may develop with this unit.
. Each malfunction
of an individual component
in Table 4-2. The malfunction
followed by a list of tests or inspections which help to determine probable causes and corrective actions to take. The
tests or inspections and corrective actions are to be performed in the order Iisted In the table. All malfunctions that may
occur and all tests or inspections and corrective actions may not be listed. If a malfunction is not listed or is not
corrected by corrective action, notify your supervisor.
Before performing troubleshooting, refer to the warnings inside the front cover.
Before you use the table, be sure you have performed applicable operating checks