4-22. CONDENSATE DRAIN.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, service, refrigeration unit
Rags (Appendix F, Item 7)
Power off at power source.
Both front door assemblies removed. See para 4-17.
Left side door assembly removed. See para 4-19.
General Safety Instructions:
Disconnect input power to the unit before performing any internal maintenance.
Voltages used can kill. Shutting the unit off at the thermostat does not disconnect
(1) Pour one cup of water into the condensate drain pan (1, Figure 4-18). Water should flow out of the pan
through the condensate drain line (2).
(2) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.
(1) Flush the drain pan (1, Figure 4-18) with water and wipe dry with clean rags.
(2) Clean condensate drain line (2) and ensure there are no obstructions.
(3) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.
(1) Slide the condensate drain line (2, Figure 4-18) off of the fittings on the bottom of the drain pan (1) and at
the base of the air conditioner.
(2) Remove the condensate drain line from the air conditioner.
(1) Place new condensate drain line (2, Figure 4-18) in the air conditioner.
(2) Connect one end to the fitting on the bottom of the drain pan (1) and feed the other out the bottom of the
(3) Install both front door assemblies and left side door assembly. See para 4-17 and 4-19.