4-24. LOW VOLTAGE TERMINAL BLOCK.
This task covers:
b. Removal c. Installation
Tool Kit, service, refrigeration unit
Power off at power source.
Both front door assemblies removed. See para 4-17.
General Safety Instructions:
Disconnect input power to the unit before performing any internal maintenance.
Voltages used can kill. Shutting the unit off at the thermostat does not disconnect
(1) Check mounting screws (1, Figure 4-20) of low voltage terminal block (2) for security.
(3) Install both front door assembles. See para 4-17.
(1) Remove the two screws (1, Figure 4-20) holding the low voltage terminal block (2) to the control box (3).
(2) Tag and remove all wires by loosening the screws (4) securing the wires.
(1) Install the low voltage terminal block (2, Figure 4-20) in the control box (3) with the two screws (1).
(2) Install the wires as tagged and secure with screws (4).
(3) Remove tags from the wires.
(5) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.