This task covers:
c. Removal d. Installation
Tool Kit, service, refrigeration unit
Blind rivets (Appendix F, Item 14)
Power off at power source.
Bot,1 front door assemblies removed. See para 4-17.
General Safety Instructions:
Disconnect input power to the unit before performing any internal maintenance.
Voltages used can kill. Shutting the unit off at the thermostat does not disconnect
(1) Drill out both rivets securing terminal board cover (1, Figure 4-23) in control box; remove cover.
(2) Tag wires to and from terminal board. Remove terminal lugs (2), nuts (3), lockwashers (4), and
flatwashers(5) securing wires to terminal board (6). Remove wires.
(3) Remove four screws (7) securing terminal board bracket (8) to control box.
(4) Remove hexnuts (9), lockwashers (10), flatwashers (11), and screws (12) securing terminal board (6) to
(5) Remove terminal board (6) from bracket (8).
If installing new terminal board bracket in control box, use terminal board as template to drill
two holes in bracket.
(1) Secure terminal board (6) to terminal board bracket (8) with screws (12), flatwashers (11), lockwashers
(10), and hexnuts (9).
(2) Secure terminal board bracket (8) to control box with four screws (7).
(3) Replace wires as tagged. Secure with flatwashers (5), lockwashers (4), nuts (3) and terminal lugs (2).
(4) Secure terminal board cover (1) to control box by installing two new rivets.
(6) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.