This task covers:
Tool Kit, service, refrigeration unit
Power off at power source.
Both front door assemblies removed. See para 4-17.
General Safety Instructions:
Disconnect input power to the unit before performing any internal maintenance.
Voltages used can kill. Shutting the unit off at the thermostat does not disconnect
en if required.
(3) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.
(3) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17,
(2) Remove the two screws (1) from the compressor contactor (2) and pull the compressor contactor out of
the control box (3).
(2) Connect the wires as tagged and remove the tags.
(4) Install both front door assemblies. See para 4-17.