4-44. OUTDOOR FAN-Continued.
Take extreme care when removing the fan. The fins on the outdoor coil and the
fan blades can be easily damaged.
Slide the fan (1, Figure 4-40) through the right side door assembly between the venturi panel (4) and the
outdoor coil (9) and mount on the outdoor fan motor shaft (ii) so that the fan is flush with the shaft end.
Set screws must be aligned to the flat spots on the outdoor fan motor shaft and the
outdoor fan motor shaft must be flush with the fan.
(2) Tighten the two allen set screws (10) against the outdoor fan motor shaft.
Slide the venturi panel towards the outdoor coil until it is flush while moving the outdoor fan motor (7)
back in its premarked position.
(4) Tighten the nut and bolt (8) on the outdoor fan motor bracket (6) to secure the outdoor fan motor (7).
(5) Install the ten screws (5) to secure the venturi panel.
(6) Install the nut (2) on the accumulator stud (3).
(7) Install both side door assemblies. See para 4-i9.
Figure 4-40. Outdoor Fan