4-46. OUTDOOR FAN MOTOR BRACKET.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, service, refrigeration unit
Power off at power source.
Both side door assemblies removed. See para 4-19.
General Safety Instructions:
Disconnect input power to the unit before performing any internal maintenance.
Voltages used can kill. Shutting the unit off at the thermostat does not
disconnect unit power.
(1) Inspect outdoor fan motor bracket (1, Figure 4-42). Check for loose or missing hardware.
(2) Install both side door assemblies. See para 4-19.
(1) Push venturi panel (2, Figure 4-42) back toward the outdoor coil (3).
(2) Remove the four nuts (4) from the outdoor fan motor bracket (1).
(3) Slide the outdoor fan motor bracket out of the air conditioner.
(1) Slide the outdoor fan motor bracket (1, Figure 4-42) through the right side door assembly opening and
mount the bracket on the venturi panel (2).
(2) Secure the outdoor fan motor bracket to the venturi panel with four nuts (4).
(3) Push the venturi panel (2) toward the rear panel.
(5) Install control box cover (para 4-23) and side door assemblies (para 4-19).