Air Conditioner Duct
Attachment to Structure
(5) Access to all sides of the cabinet for routine operation and servicing and for necessary maintenance actions.
(6) Access to the top of the cabinet for removal of the top panel and sufficient headroom to allow maintenance
actions and internal component removal and installation through the top panel opening.
(7) A source of 208/230 VOlt three phase, four wire, 50/60 hertz input power rated at 35 amps. `The power source
outlet should be located as near as possible to the installed location of the air conditioner and should not exceed 25 feet The
power source wiring must include a disconnect switch. However, provisions should be made to insure that power is not
disconnected during normal operation and that the disconnect is not used to turn off the air conditioner for normal shutdown.
(8) An integral power cable is provided for operations of the unit. A connector is provided on the end of the power
cord for attachment to the power source. A case ground is provided through the fifth wire of the power cable.
An earth ground capable of handling 35 amps is required.
(9) Check that no source of dangerous or objectionable fumes are located near the fresh air intake.