4-11. CONDENSER INLET GRILLE
This task covers
Tool kit, refrigeration SVC
Power is disconnected
General Safety Instructions
Voltages used can kill. Always disconnect power
cord to air conditioner before performning any
internal maintenance. Shutting unit off at its
control panel does not disconnect unit power.
(1) Open the condenser inlet panel (1).
(2) Remove the 18 screws (2) and lockwashers (3) holding the condenser inlet grille (4) onto the back end of the
(3) Remove the grille.
(1) Inspect the door for general condition and proper operation.
(2) Repair by straightening bends and dents. Replace if necessary.
(1) Aline the grille holes with the frame holes.
(3) Close the condenser inlet panel(1).