4-24. EXTERNAL CONTROL PANEL
This task covers:
Tool kit, refrigeration SVC
1/8" Flat tip screwdriver
General Safety Instructions
Voltages used can kill. Always disconnect power
cord to air conditioner before performing any
internal maintenance, Shutting unit off at its
control panel does not disconnect unit power.
(1) Loosen two tumlock fasteners (1) and open door.
(2) Remove temperature control knob (2).
(3) Remove four screws (3).
(4) Remove external control panel (4).
(1) Aline external control panel (4) with frame.
(2) Secure panel (4) with four screws (3).
(3) Install temperature control knob (2),
(4) Close door and secure two tumlock fasteners (1).