This task covers:
Tool kit, refrigeration SVC
External control panel removed
General Safty Instructions
Voltages used can kill. Always disconnect power
cord to air conditioner before performing any
internal maintenance. Shutting unit off at its
control panel does not disconnect unit power.
(1) Tag and disconnect wires.
(1) Disconnect wire leads from TB2 (1).
(2) Loosen gland nut (2).
(3) Slide cable (3) through opening.
(4) Remove two nuts (4), lockwashers (5), washers (6), and clamps (7).
(5) Remove cable (3) from unit.