This task covers:
Tool kit, refrigeration SVC
General Safety Instructions
Voltages used can kill. Always
disconnect power cord to air conditioner
before performing any internal
maintenance. Shutting unit off at its
control panel does not disconnect
(1) Check that caps are in place and that keeper rings are not damaged. Replace if missing or damaged.
(2) Check for signs of leakage. Leak test per paragraph 5-8, if leak is suspected.
(1) Debraze the charging valve (1).
(2) Observe position of valve for proper installation.
(3) Remove charging valve (1).