This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
(1) Rotate two turn buttons (1) and roll down fabric cover (2).
(2) Remove six screws (3), six lock washers (4), and twelve flat washers (5) attaching
cover (2) to top of unit.
(3) Remove fifteen screws (6), fifteen lock washers (7), and fifteen flat washers
(8) attaching fabric cover (2) to side of unit.
(4) Remove four screws (9), four lock washers (10), and four flat washers (11) attaching
fabric cover (2) to bottom of unit.
(5) Remove fabric cover (2) from unit.
(1) Repair minor fabric rips, cuts, tears or punctures by applying a patch of duct tape
(2) If damage to fabric cover is extensive, replace fabric cover.
(1) Place fabric cover onto bottom of unit and install four flat washers (11), four lock
washers (10), and four screws (9).
(2) Attach fabric cover to side of unit by installing fifteen flat washers (7), fifteen lock
washers (6), and fifteen screws (5).