(1) Install diffuser (11) and eight screws (10) onto two diffuser brackets (12).
(2) Position diffuser assembly (5) into unit taking care not to damage heating elements.
(3) Install two flat washers (9), two lock washers (8), two screws (7), and two screws
(6) to attach the diffuser assembly (5) onto the unit.
(4) Install thermostat bracket (4), two flat washers (3), two lock washers (2), and two
(6) Install conditioned air discharge guard (See para. 3-5).
This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
is used in operation of this equipment.
D E A T H ON CONTACT
may result if personnel fail to observe safety precautions.
Never work on electrical equipment unless there is another person
nearby who is familiar with operation and hazards of equipment and
who is competent in administering first aid. When technician is
aided by operators, he must warn them about dangerous areas.