(1) Test each heating element for continuity between two wires on element.
(2) Discontinuity between heating element wires indicates a defective element and it must
(1) Place heating elements (6) on bracket (4), and install insulator (10), flat washer (9),
lock washer (8), and nut (7) onto each heating element.
(2) Install as an assembly heating element bracket (4) and heating elements (6).
(3) Connect all heating element wires to terminal block TB3 and remove tags.
(4) Attach heating element bracket (4) to unit.
(5) Attach left bracket (5) to heating elements (6) and then slide heating element brackets
(4) and (5) together.
(6) Install four flat washers (3), four lock washers (2), and four screws (1).
(7) Install conditioned air discharge guard (See para. 3-5).
TERMINAL BOARD (TB3).
This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
Conditioned air discharge guard removed (See para. 3-5).