Whenever nature of operation permits, keep one hand away from
equipment to reduce hazard to current flowing through vital organs
of body. Do Not operate equipment without all guards, louvers, and
covers in place and tightly secured.
(1) Tag and disconnect all evaporator fan wires connected to terminal on cabinet frame,
(2) Remove twelve screws (1), twelve lock washers (2), and twelve flat washers (3).
(3) Remove six screws (4), six lock washers (5), and six lock nuts (6) holding evaporator
fan assembly (7) to cabinet.
(4) Remove evaporator fan assembly (7) from unit.
(5) Remove four screws (8), four lock washers (9), four flat washers (10), two upper
scroll retainer brackets (11) and two lower scroll retainer brackets (12).