(12) Refer to Section II Troubleshooting Table to isolate malfunction.
(13) When pressure tests are completed, proceed with the maintenance action indicated.
(14) Turn unit OFF.
(15) Close manifold valves.
is used in this equipment.
or severe injury may result if personnel fail to observe safety
precautions. Use great care to avoid contact with liquid refrigerant gas being
discharge under pressure. Sudden and irreversible tissue damage can result from
freezing. Wear thermal protective gloves and a face protector or goggles in any
situation where skin-eye-contact is possible. Prevent contact of refrigerant gas with
fleme or hot surfaces. Heat causes refrigerant to break down and form carbonyl
chloride (phosgene), a highly poisonous and corrosive gas.
(16) Remove gages or service manifold hoses from charging valves.
(17) Install charging valve protective caps.
(18) Install service valve access cover. (Refer to Figure 3-4).