This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
a. R e m o v a l .
(1) Remove insulation sufficient to debraze tube connections.
(3) Remove four screws (1), four lock washers (2), four flat washers (3) and remove
accumulator (4) and bracket (5) from unit.
(4) Remove nut (6) and lock washer (7) form accumulator stud.
(5) Remove accumulator (4) from bracket (5).
(1) Place accumulator (4) on bracket (5).
(2) Install nut (6) and lock washer (7) onto accumulator stud.
(3) Install bracket (5), four screws (l), four lock washers (2), and four flat washers (3)
(7) Leak check all newly connected joints and those in the repair area (See para. 5-10).