CONDENSER COIL GUARD.
This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
a. R e m o v a l .
(1) Remove ten screws (1), ten lock washers (2), and ten flat washers (3).
(2) Remove two condenser outlet guard retainers (4).
(3) Remove condenser guard (5) from unit by pulling outward on the center of the guard
to disengage it at the top and bottom of the unit.
(1) Place bottom of condenser guard (5) into unit and bend guard slightly to install top
of guard into unit.
(2) Install two condenser outlet guard retainers (4).
(3) Install ten flat washers (3), ten lock washers (2), and ten screws (1).