MIST ELIMINATOR. - continued
Dry cleaning solvent used to clean parts is potentially dangerous to personnel
and property. Do not use near open flame or excessive heat. Use in well
(1) Immerse mist eliminator (1) in a detergent solution or dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Agitate until dir is removed, using a soft brush if necessary to loosen caked-on dirt.
(3) Rinse in clean water.
(4) Drain, then hold horizontal and tap each edge on bench or floor to dislodge droplets.
(1) Check mist eliminator (1) for punctures, cuts, and damaged edges that would allow air to bypass.
(2) Check mist eliminator (1) for packed or mashed areas that would block air flow.
(3) Replace mist eliminator (1) if found bad.
(1) TOP marking must be up and airflow arrows, located on side or bottom, must point outward away from
(2) Slide mist eliminator (1) down into mounting frames observing air flow arrows and TOP marking.
Connect power at power source.