WIRING HARNESS, CONTROL PANEL.
This task covers:
Control Panel Wiring Harness
Refrigeration Unit Service Tool Kit
Lock Washers (6)
(1) Remove four sets of screws (1), lock washers (2), and flat washers (3) securing control panel (4) to
control box (5).
(2) Carefully pull control panel (4) away from control box (5) as far as harness (9) will allow.
(3) Check connector P6 for general condition and loose, broken, or missing contact pins. Replace
connector P6 if damaged.
(4) Check individual wires for loose solder connections, cut or frayed insulation, and cut or broken wires.
Replace any individual damaged wires.
See wiring diagram (figure 4-6) and continuity test individual wires. Repair or replace wires with no
(2) See Table 4-3, Wire List for wire lengths and terminal information when individual wires are replaced.