WIRING HARNESS, CONTROL PANEL. - continued
(1) Remove two sets of screws (6), lock washers (7), and nuts (8) from connector P6.
(2) If wires are to be replaced on connector P6, release and remove contact pins.
(3) Tag and unsolder leads from switches and light emitting diodes. Remove harness (9).
(4) Cut heat shrink tubing (10) to approximately three-quarter inch (1.9 cm) long.
(5) Slip heat shrinkable tubing (10) over leads.
(6) Solder leads in place or reconnect terminals using tags and wiring diagram (figure 4-6).
(7) Slip heat shrinkable tubing (10) over solder connection and shrink in place.
(8) Remove tags.
(9) Secure connector P6 to box with two sets of screws (6), lock washers (7), and nuts (8).
(10) Secure control panel (4) to box (5) using four sets of screws (1), lock washers (2), and flat washers (3).