This task covers:
Refrigeration Unit Service Tool Kit
Use disconnect switch (NOT POWER
CABLE) to disconnect power to unit.
Damage to cable connector pins will
result if cable is used.
Disconnect power from power source.
Lock Washers (2)
(1) Remove two screws (1) and lock washers (2). Remove locking plate (3).
(2) Unwrap insulation from thermal bulb (4).
(3) Cut plastic tiedown strap (5) holding capillary tubing coil to tubing.
(4) Loosen hardware in thermal bulb clamp (6) and slip bulb (4) out of clamp.
(5) Debraze tube connections (7) and (8) from expansion valve (9). (See paragraph 5-14.)
(6) Remove valve (9) and tubing from unit.