3-18. FABRIC COVER.
This Task Covers:
Tool Kit, Service, Refrigeration, Unit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
(1) Untie two straps (1) and roll down fabric cover (2).
(2) Remove three screws (3), three lock washers (4), and three flat washers (5) attaching cover (2) to top of
(3) Remove fabric cover (2) from unit (6).
(1) Repair minor fabric rips, cuts, tears or punctures by applying a patch of duct tape to inside surface.
(2) If damage to fabric cover is extensive, replace fabric cover.
(1) Place fabric cover onto
top of unit (6) and install three flat washers (5), three lock washers (4), and three
(2) Roll up fabric cover (2), tie two straps (1) to keep cover in place.