3-23. VENTILATION GUARD AND VENTILATION AIR FILTER.
This Task Covers:
Tool Kit, Service, Refrigeration, Unit (Item 1, Appendix B)
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
(1) Remove four screws (1), four lock washers (2), and ventilation guard (3).
(2) Remove ventilation filter (4) from unit (5).
Inspect ventilation filter for dirt or debris that cannot be removed without damaging filter. If filter is unable to be
cleaned, replace it with a new filter.
(1) Wash filter thoroughly with mild soap and wat er solution.
(2) Drain excess water from filter and allow to dry.
(1) Install ventilation air filter (4) into unit (5).
(2) Install ventilation guard (3), four lock washers (2), and four screws (1).